Friday, May 1, 2009

Random pics of Nicole Going Fast

TGIF! Another week in the books. To celebrate I thought I'd share some random, blurry photos of my colibrí (that's "hummingbird" en Español).

On the SeaDog tour, downtown Chicago. Hang on! Circa 2002?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Water skiing up at my cousin's place in Silver Lake (near Kenosha) in Wisconsin. I never got out there (I'm not sure I have the balance).
.
.
.
.
.
.

Coming home from work back when we lived about 2 miles from the Rt. 59 Metra train station.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

Water slide while camping at Lost Valley Lake, Missouri's Ozark region (big deal if it's not technically the Ozarks). Check out the hair!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No, she's not falling towards me...just jumping down a sand dune at Warren Dunes State Park, Michigan. Because this is a picture of a picture, you can see the faint outline of me and the camera, reflected in the glossy finish. I need a scanner!

No comments:

Post a Comment